Re: [IMP-dev] macro names

On Oct 8, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Ben Webb wrote:

Daniel Russel wrote:
For example IMPDLLEXPORT and IMPCOREEXPORT are clearly inconsistent
- the DLL should be in both or neither

Indeed - I just haven't got round to removing DLL from the kernel
exports yet.
To put it another way, we are currently taking names "IMP/core/ CamelCase.h" or "IMP.core.CamelCase" or "IMP::core::CamelCase" and removing the first delimeter and replacing the second with an "_". And then IMP_RESTRAINT has the tokens separated by "_" but IMPCOREEXPORT does not. It is not a big deal, but it is a bit annoying and definitely inconsistent and I will probably continue to mistype them periodically.