[IMP-dev] Formatting suggestion

A number of projects I have been involved in replace the "namespace IMP {" and "} // namesapce IMP" sorts of lines with "IMP_BEGIN_NAMESPACE" and "IMP_END_NAMESPACE" or "IMP_DOMINO_BEGIN_NAMESPACE" "IMP_DOMINO_END_NAMESPACE". Such a change has several advantages:
- the close braces are automatically labelled
- you aren't constantly fighting the editor's desire to indent because you are in a nested block - IMP_DOMINO is once conceptual unit, and having it on two separate lines just conceals that - we can have macros for internal namespaces so we have standard names for that - it is a pretty simple matter to write a sed script which changes most of the existing code to use these macros

Just a suggestion.