Re: [IMP-dev] links with relative paths

Daniel Russel wrote:
> Can IMP use links with relative paths rather than absolute paths for
> the headers? Now copying the build directory or moving it makes all
> the links invalid. Or does something break if you use relative paths?

It is easier to use absolute paths, since you only have to consider one
of the two files, and the path is unique. And if you move or copy the
whole repository, scons should see that the contents of the source and
destination files no longer match and should rebuild the symlinks at the
next build (at least it did in my tests). But I agree - relative
symlinks would be nicer. I'll look into it.