Re: [IMP-dev] doc dependence on lib

On Sep 24, 2008, at 4:23 PM, Ben Webb wrote:

Daniel Russel wrote:
How do we force it to rebuild the api documentation? It might be fine
just have that be built every time you build the documentation if
there is no way to get the dependencies right? Thanks.

The doxygen builder does have the correct dependencies, but scons always thinks directory targets are up to date if they exist. I will "fix" the
doxygen builder in the same way as the docbook and epydoc builders to
work around this problem. For now you can force a rebuild with "rm -rf
doc/internal/html".
Ahhh, thanks.