Re: [IMP-dev] doc dependence on lib

How do we force it to rebuild the api documentation? It might be fine just have that be built every time you build the documentation if there is no way to get the dependencies right? Thanks.

Also, really doc/examples should only be built when tests are run. Not sure how easy that is to implement though.

Thanks.