Re: [IMP-dev] Other very minor comments

Daniel Russel wrote:
> "scons test" and "install" and things should by default install
> everything that they know how to build/install/test as most libraries
> behave that way and doing everything individually requires a lot of
> typing.

Yes, that is the intention. But it needs a little tweaking to do, since
the alias would need to be set at the configure phase, rather than the
parse phase.

> The boost version should probably be moved up to at least 1.35 as it
> doesn't guarantee backwards compatibility and I don't think we any
> idea about old versions.

At least two of the build system machines have boost 1.33, so a) we know
it works with that version and b) requiring anything later would break
the builds.