[IMP-dev] Other very minor comments

"scons test" and "install" and things should by default install everything that they know how to build/install/test as most libraries behave that way and doing everything individually requires a lot of typing.

At least on unix systems lib is more popular than libs (regarding build/libs).

Perhaps the name of doc/internal should be changed to something more descriptive like API since it is actually what anyone who uses imp should read (as opposed to just building IMP).

The boost version should probably be moved up to at least 1.35 as it doesn't guarantee backwards compatibility and I don't think we any idea about old versions.