Re: [IMP-dev] One final attempt to stir discussion before I give up on IMP svn

Ben Webb wrote:
Daniel Russel wrote:
As long as I can check things in, I don't really care where it is. I also would like to be able to add tests to scons for external libraries.

Sure, you can put whatever you like in your SConscripts.
OK. Then can you make a dsr dir for me in IMP svn? Thanks.

So you propose that when impEM is built, the _em.so gets copied to the kernel/pyext/IMP dir? If we are copying things around like that, why not have central place in svn for all the libraries and pyexts to go so that the impX.sh scripts don't have to be so complicated.

That is exactly what I am doing now.
Cool.