Re: [IMP-dev] More small patches

Didn't we have this discussion already? I prefer to mark such functions as \internal. That makes it obvious that it's internal, not that you just forgot to doxygenize your comments. And some users like the doxygen indexing and interface to browse their internal functions too - they have the option this way to just ask doxygen to include \internal functions. They can't do that if such functions have non-doxygen comments.
Sure, then if you change the comments to doxygen ones, mark them as internal :-)