Re: [IMP-dev] More small patches

Daniel Russel wrote:
- Clean up various attempts at automatically picking parameters in the nonbonded lists. For now just have them be user setable.

With this patch, 'scons examples' always fails for me on synth, with errors like:

scons: Building targets ...
builder_unit_test(["kernel/doc/examples/examples.passed"], ["bin/imppy.sh", "kernel/doc/examples/chain.py"]) cd /synth1/home/ben/imp/kernel/doc/examples && /synth1/home/ben/imp/bin/imppy.sh python chain.py > /dev/null ERROR: Nonbonded list is missing (7) (5.34008, 3.38164, 5.22317) 1 and (1) (7.81002, 2.4397, 4.51924)1 size is 75

Also, I don't think that functions which are not part of the API should be given doxygen comments.

Didn't we have this discussion already? I prefer to mark such functions as \internal. That makes it obvious that it's internal, not that you just forgot to doxygenize your comments. And some users like the doxygen indexing and interface to browse their internal functions too - they have the option this way to just ask doxygen to include \internal functions. They can't do that if such functions have non-doxygen comments.