Re: [IMP-dev] Extra root

Daniel Russel wrote:
BTW, apparently Options is deprecated and one is supposed to use Variables instead. There is a ListVariable which might be able to do the right thing (allow a list of validated directories), but I can't really tell from the documentation as it is exceedingly minimal.

No, ListVariable is the equivalent of ListOption, as far as I can tell, and that allows you to pick none, one or more values from a list. Variables also are not present in 0.96 or older scons releases, so we can't use those until we require a newer version of scons. (This won't be the newly-released 0.98 because 0.98.3 has some C++ configure test regressions, although 0.98.2 seems OK.)