Re: [IMP-dev] NBL cleanup and other small patches

Daniel Russel wrote:
How do we do we build from those files?

'scons doc'. You do, however, need to have a complete DocBook toolchain installed.

Why don't we just have all the documentation in doxygen anyway rather than have two systems? Doxygen markup is much less painful to read (although undoubtedly less powerful).

I think you answered your own question. I would hate to have to write a full manual in doxygen, although it's certainly ideal for an API reference. But natural selection will decide in the long term, if people underuse one and overuse the other.