Re: [IMP-dev] NBL cleanup and other small patches

Andrej would prefer to avoid commercial-license code in IMP, and it would surely be a pain to remove this code in future if it became incompatible with our license. But he prefers more to save time now, so he's OK with linking against something like CGAL. So I can commit this patch in essentially its current form, provided that it applies against current SVN (it doesn't right now, e.g. because it's missing some files).