Re: [IMP-dev] Minor patches

Doesn't compile. But I fixed it for you. ;)
Thanks. I must have left out some file.
There is also no need for a difference method. Python can override operators too (except for =, of course, since everything in Python is a reference). And we shouldn't be putting "only for Python" junk into the C++ API anyway - you can use %extend in the SWIG interface for that sort of thing. I'll fix this in a later patch.
Fair enough. I don't know swig well enough to mess with such things.
I also intentionally did not put in operator* for dot product before (I do know what an overloaded operator is!), so that people wouldn't get confused and think it was cross product. But what do others think?
Most other libraries I have used support it. There is no real ambiguity in C++ as the return types have to be different (so it is hard to write an expressions which compiles but where you thought it was the cross product). You would get errors too in python, but not until later on in the code.
Was that comment intended for test_frido_spheres() ? That's the test case which seems to make no sense to me - not test_spheres2().
I must have scrolled too far :-) Yes, it should be the frido test.