[IMP-dev] Deletion of out of date stuff

Will anybody be terribly upset if I delete the directories below from the IMP repository?

kernel/imp_xml/
kernel/imp_xml_schema_docs/
kernel/src/Test.xcodeproj/

None of these directories reflect the current state of the IMP codebase, so they'll only confuse people, IMHO. I'll also get rid of the second chapter in the IMP manual (Bret's description of the classes he implemented) since that's out of date too. I'll replace it with a basic 'introduction to IMP' with links to the nascent examples - and move any useful technical stuff that's still relevant to the IMP source code (and thus the doxygen documentation).