Re: [IMP-dev] a common pointer for imp

Daniel Russel wrote:
The Grid class has some slightly better hacks to handle roundoff error with computing the upper bounds.

I had to revert this patch because the nonbonded list unit tests failed after I applied it. And it wouldn't compile without modification - perhaps a missed change to the corresponding header?

And the main event. I added a class internal::ObjectPointer which can be used to (guess what?) store pointers to Objects.

This one wouldn't compile - I think you missed the changes to Object.h. And there seemed to be a lot of extraneous junk in there too which I took out, which looks like you'd put in for temporary debugging - changes to the build system, disabling a bunch of unit tests, etc.