Re: [IMP-dev] SphereRestraint

Daniel Russel wrote:
This diff removes CoordinateRestraint and adds SphereRestraint which

Don't you mean SphericalRestraint?

restraints a point's distance to a fixed point. It also makes the vectori to Int change. The XYZ decorators patch is also attached again as the previous version didn't quite split things right (I had needed to add methods to Particle.h to changed the optimized status of a float).

Looks more or less OK, although I'm sure it'll break Restrainer. (But that can be fixed at some later point.) But your patch seems to be missing SphericalRestraint.cpp...