Re: directory structure

Daniel Russel wrote:
How does this differ from what we talked about last week? If it's the same, then the same deal applies: I'm waiting on the scons guys to resolve some build issues before making any big changes.
Nope, same thing. I figured the rearrangement meant stuff had been resolved and something had just gotten lost along the way :-)

You have your wish as of r519.

When I am trying things out, I don't want to put things into the IMP svn, change the scons setup and whatever other things are necessary to use the existing build system. I think the best thing to do is to make another project and then include/link against imp. Eventually I hope other people will want to do the same :-)

I agree, and that's exactly how Keren's impEM stuff currently works. But they won't do that unless they have examples. ;)