Re: [IMP-dev] IMP Efficiency Comm

On 6/8/18 4:44 PM, Daniel Saltzberg wrote:
We had a good discussion at the retreat about how improving the reliability and efficiency in IMP is critical for our current and future goals in structural modeling. To do this, we proposed a periodic meeting to discuss problems/inefficiencies in IMP, identify the root causes and collectively design the best ways to fix them.

The best place for such discussion is the existing IMP developers' mailing list (cc'd):