[IMP-dev] Upcoming joint IMP and NAMD/VMD workshop at UCSF next month

I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to a hands-on workshop that we'll be hosting next month (Dec 12-16) here at UCSF:
https://www-s.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Workshop/SanFrancisco2016/index.html

This is a week long joint workshop in conjunction with the folks from TCBG at UIUC. Between us we'll be covering both IMP and TCBG tools such as NAMD and VMD. We'll have time to really look at a number of applications of IMP to biophysical systems in detail.

This is a small workshop (25 attendees). Application deadline is Nov 18th. Please let me know if you have any questions about the workshop.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/