Re: [IMP-dev] has anyone tried compiling IMP on OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)?

On 10/21/14, 11:27 PM, Charles Greenberg wrote:
Just curious if anyone's had an issue...

As of e61c6d everything compiles OK for me. (Previous versions should mostly work too, except newer cmake threw out a bunch of warnings and new boost didn't play nicely with multifit.) I've added a 10.10 build machine to our nightly builds, so we'll see soon if any more subtle problems crop up.