[IMP-dev] latest commits - heads up

I made a commit that is supposed to speed up a bit some major kernel and core classes (Model, Particle). No critical changes, it was mainly inlining some methods and preventing redundant object creation. All tests seem to work as before but better wait for nightly tests before updating.

Let me know if any problems arise or better yet, if things work faster :) though it might not benefit every piece of code, it is based on profiling my own code.

Barak