Re: [IMP-dev] c++ 11

On 5/23/14, 12:53 PM, Barak Raveh wrote:
What is our current policy regarding c++-11 - can we use (or are we
already using) c++-11 features that are already well established for 3-4
years. I am particularly craving for the auto keyword :)

The C++11 support we currently use is optional (via some cpp magic) since not all platforms support all features. auto is definitely one that doesn't work everywhere.