Re: [IMP-dev] bug in core::Centroid class derivative propagation to fine particles?

Thanks Ben. BTW, I used the term mass, but I meant weight in general, same message nonetheless. Centroid class itself seems to be the unweighted geometric center, and CentroidOfRefined can also take a key for weights (eg, density).Â

Does any one use Centroid? I am afraid that fixing this would cause trouble in existing code. I will also grep, but in case somebody is using it out of the main repository.