Re: [IMP-dev] changes to RMF format

For chimera, I'm think sure you either need to wait until chimera gets updated or stick with the old lib. I'm pretty sure there is no way to hack up some hybrid (other than, perhaps, but not writing data of the types that chimera complains about). I'm really not seeing what the benefit is to using the updated IMP and npc in the meantime. What are you trying to accomplish?