Re: [IMP-dev] IMP 2.1

I would add that the Eigen library uses doxygen and has (finally) got a really nice search function integrated within it.

Le 01/10/13 21:45, Barak Raveh a écrit :
Something is technically wrong with the doxygen - perhaps good to give a look before release cause it's probably easy to solve - e.g.:
* doxygen used to have a really useful search button. Then it has become a non-useful search button, then it disappeared completely :)
* If you press "Indexes" on the main page of the nightly doc, you get a 404 error
* same if you press "All IMP modules" - 404
* Also - if we could think how to make google bring up the most relevant documentation (sometimes I still get documentation for IMP 1.0, which is unfortunate). I know we cannot control google, but maybe we can tweak links.