Re: [IMP-dev] Problem compiling an old IMP version cloned from GIT

Indeed they appear to be missing. Odd. Thanks.

Hi all,

I was trying to install an old version of IMP (12787) on my machine to do some tests. I tried downloading it using git (this should be the 12787 version):
git clone https://github.com/salilab/imp
cd imp
git reset --hard 847e65d44da7d06718bcad366b09264c818752d5

By doing so, the compilation fails with an error related to the dope_score.lib file:

Errors building:
  build/data/atom/dope_score.lib

It seems that the error arises because the two files dope_score.lib and dope_scorehr.lib are not anymore in the modules/atom/data dir. If I copy them from an old IMP directory, the compilation end with no problems.

Everything works fine also using svn:

$ svn co http://svn.salilab.org/imp/trunk imp-r12787 -r 12787

where the dope_score files are still present:

imp-r12787/modules/atom/data$ ls -1
SConscript
dope_score.lib
dope_scorehr.lib
par.lib
protein_ligand_pose_score.lib
protein_ligand_rank_score.lib
radii.lib
top.lib
top_heav.lib

Have the dope_score files been removed in the new IMP versions?

Thanks and best regards,
Davide