Re: [IMP-dev] [imp] problem with euler angles (#303)

So what's the final verdict on this?Â

Daniel, I invalidated the tests in algebra, but that's not necessary for functions we're gonna remove - should we remove the two tests that fail ("Check Euler ZYZ conversions" and "test conversion of euler angles") or do we need to keep part of them?