Re: [IMP-dev] IMP 2.0 release

On 4/25/13 10:27 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
Shall we make the 2.0 release official by the end of today (from the
current master)? Basically the thing left to do is to update the
website. We can then have the 2.0.1 release next week or so.

I am building current master on all of our test machines today. I would prefer not to make an official release announcement until that finishes[*], in case something goes horribly wrong. ;) That way, we'll also have binaries available when we update the website.

[*] Probably will be "by the end of today", but most likely outside normal working hours. ;)