Re: [IMP-dev] decide whether to work on master vs. develop IMP version

On 4/19/13 2:09 PM, Yannick Spill wrote:
As far as ISD goes, I think that IMP/isd will go to the next release,
while IMP/isd2 should go to the following one, e.g. stay in private
development. Riccardo, Max, complain if you don't agree.

I think what Daniel means is are you planning to make isd2 work with the latest (nightly, develop) IMP, or only update it occasionally to work with master? If the latter, then we wouldn't be able to include it in the nightly builds (which build with IMP develop).

Of course, there's no reason isd2 couldn't have a develop *and* a master branch, where the develop branch is expected to work with latest IMP and the master branch with the IMP release. But that's more work for you guys. ;)