[IMP-dev] Proposed removals from IMP

As part of a cleanup on various things IMP, I'd like to remove the following bits of functionality that I suspect are unused/ or are problematic
- FailureHandler: I don't think anyone uses this functionality
- the ability to define modules in arbitrary locations (outside a modules folder or as part of a biological system): this will require a small amount of work for people who build modules externally to IMP (since they will have to put their module into a folder called modules if it isn't there already). But doing so would allow us to move a bunch of logic out of scons (which is really slow) and would simplify builds.
- application of IMP_PROTECTED to virtual methods: adding this wasn't a terribly good idea on my part. SWIG will wrap protected virtual methods and we don't have enough non-virtual protected methods to be too interesting. And the existing macros (and any way I can figure out how to implement them) messes with Doxygen.