Re: [IMP-dev] Fwd: on documentation

On 8/6/12 1:54 PM, Barak Raveh wrote:
About git - it's kinda in the twilight zone now, Daniel already has set
a git repository that he keeps in sync with the svn every once in a
while, but it might take a little while until we leave svn, probably
only following the next release? Daniel? Ben?

When we last discussed this, the tentative plan was to move to git after the next stable IMP release. If people have strong opinions either way about this, now would be the time to say so! (If you have no experience with git but are interested in playing with it, you could try out git-svn, which works quite nicely as a 'frontend' to IMP's current SVN repository.)