Re: [IMP-dev] IMP documentation & tutorials by the people

* Perhaps one team can also go over some key classes and improve their code documentation, especially in the core / kernel / base / atom modules.

I suggest a beautiful method to do this. Use WARN_IF_UNDOCUMENTED from doxygen, and a simple rule: Warning, then failed commit. I would find it quite more useful that common existing rules that are just sugar: 80 characters line, python indentation, blah, blah.