Re: [IMP-dev] write the granularity of the logs

Daniel,Â
What exactly is the context? I guess this is what I really had in mind personally, but I'm not 100% sure what you mean by it, or how to use it (couldn't find any ref to it in the man page on logging). Is it someway of getting to know in which context a log message from a certain class was called? Is it possible to mute certain contexts in runtime (e.g., now I don't want to see logging from this class but only from that class, etc.).
Barak