Re: [IMP-dev] self-organizing maps

I say Aye.Â
BUT - if we put a lot of tools in same folder, we will have a total mess with hundreds of files in the same place. We cannot make subfolders due to the automated scripts, how about instead we'll start a convention of naming folders like "statistics_clustering", "statistics_som", "statistics_misc", etc. This is instead of having subfolders "statistics/clustering" "statistics/som", so the automated script would work as is. It would also improve build times due to smaller dependencies constraints.