[IMP-dev] show-changes

I added a little script to IMP tools called show-changes that shows
changes in IMP (as announced in the history file) that have occurred
since you last updated. The idea is to help people get an idea if
there are any changes that would require updating their code before
doing svn update so you don't have to spend time updating your code
when you are in the middle of something else. And I hope to encourage
people to read the change log so they have a sense of what is
happening in IMP.

Do ./tools/show-changes from you svn checkout to see what it says. Let
me know if there are any problems.