[IMP-dev] Improved nightly build results

The nightly build page is much less used than it should be (I don't think anyone other than Ben or I looks at it regularly). This is, in part, I think because it is hard to extract the useful information from it. As i think it would be really nice to have more people looking at it after they submit changes and be able to get the information they want out more easily, I started a wiki page on ideas for improvement <https://salilab.org/imp/wiki/nightly>. Please add/change ideas.