Re: [IMP-dev] Maximum number of restraints

Just so I am clear, you would like to score based on something like
- the minimum k harmonic distance restraints chosen from a set of n possible distance restraints such that at most m particles are involved?

If so, we don't have support for it now. What is the motivation for such a scoring function?

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Davide Baà <">> wrote:
What I meant is if there's away of defining the maximum number of connected particles, i.e., if I define a set of restraint via the MinimumPairRestraint, can I set a limit to the number of particles that can be connected?