Re: [IMP-dev] Documentation pages

On 11/21/2011 09:37 AM, Daniel Russel wrote:
I think the issue is that the config.h files hide the namespace macros
from doxygen.

No[*], I broke the permissions on the preprocess script. Should be fixed now.

[*] I suppose it's possible you broke the config.h files as well, but I don't see any relevant changes there between Nov 17th (the last date the docs built successfully) and today, so I don't think so.