Re: [IMP-dev] Get particle by name

You need to be a bit careful as the particle names are not guaranteed to be unique (there are often a ton of particles with names like "CA" for example).

If you don't care about speed and it is a one-off sort of thing, you can also do something like [x for x in container.get_particles() if x.get_name()=="my name"]

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Davide Baà <">> wrote:
Hi,

I solved by creating the dictionary:

> pidx[pname] = pindex

Evo Running Shoe - Men's - Black, 42.0

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are not able to ship you the exchange item you requested, because we need more information about the item you want. If you have a second either respond to this email or give us a call at 1-800-409-4502, and we can place the order and ship it out a.s.a.p. If not, weâd be happy to credit your accountâitâs up to you. Just let us know.

when the particle is added to the container.

Davide