Re: [IMP-dev] problem running jobs on the cluster

On 9/21/11 3:41 AM, Keren Lasker wrote:
running jobs on our shared cluster i am getting an error:
"ImportError: libhdf5.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
things are running ok on baton2, the problem occurs on the nodes of the cluster.

Simple fix: copy libhdf5.so.6 from /usr/lib64/ on baton2 to the same directory containing your IMP .so files. Same goes for any other .so that IMP complains about on non-interactive nodes but not on interactive nodes (or baton2).

Since Josh maintains the cluster for all of QB3, it is doubtful that all of the runtime libraries on his nodes will always (or indeed, ever) match our requirements. Those on baton2 will, however, since we maintain it just for us.