[IMP-dev] removing incremental evaluation

I'd like to remove the support for incremental evaluation from IMP. My reasons for proposing it are:
- it complicates various code in the model and Particle
- there seems to be a reasonable runtime cost even when it is turned off
- we have an alternative mechanism based on decomposing restraints and analyzing the dependency graph which is more efficient and simpler. This method is not super automatic, but can be made so if needed.
- I don't think anyone is using it.