Re: [IMP-dev] imp on the cluster question

On 6/8/11 7:25 PM, Dave Barkan wrote:
I am using the nightly build of IMP that gets installed on diva1 to run
IMP on the cluster nodes. From what I can tell, this is built in debug
or release mode. Is there a way to run it from diva in fast mode instead?

No, sorry, not currently. While IMP is built and tested in fast mode on a single platform, it is not installed (it is built, tested and installed in release mode on all platforms). So right now you'd have to build it yourself. But it shouldn't be too hard to install that fast mode build too - I'll look into it.