Re: [IMP-dev] values and objects

Is anyone current using any of the listed methods from python? The only one of the methods that is called from a test case or an example is the one is saxs, but Dina, as far as I know, doesn't even build the python wrappers herself.

As a result, since it is a weekend, I checked in the fixed wrappers and hid the problematic methods to test that the new typemaps pass all of our tests, but am quite happy to back them out for a while and unhide things that are currently being used to give some time to fix them.