Re: [IMP-dev] I/O in IMP

I use read_particles_binary to read MD trajectories. Here I am loading different coordinates many times into the same existing particle hierarchy. I only need the coordinates for each step until I load the next step, so conceivably I could create a new hierarchy each step and process the coordinates before reading the next step. I sort of like how it works now, but I agree that the NetCDF requirement is a pain.