[IMP-dev] new tests

When you check the nightly builds or run tests, you will probably encounter some new errors. These are because I discovered that python support introspection and added new tests which attempt to better check that the code follows the some of the more useful rules outlined in the developer and user guides. Specifically there are automatic checks that:
- all classes are labeled as with object or value types, and passed appropriately
- everything supports show
- class names are in CamelCase
- method names are in lower case and use underscores (actually, I don't check the latter)
- method names begin with a verb

These tests (especially the last one), are, obviously, heuristics. The idea is to cause one to think for a second as to whether the claimed violation of the rules makes sense before forging ahead, rather than to strictly control behavior. As a result, there are ways of adding exceptions to everything, as explained in the test failure messages (basically by adding arguments in the test/SConscript file for the module).
   --Daniel