[IMP-dev] Meeting tomorrow: What can we do to get people to post their scripts?

one of the goals of the imp project is to encourage sharing of protocols for modeling biological systems. I'd like to have a discussion about what carrots can be offered to encourage people to share data and scripts and what requirements should be placed on the scripts to ensure that they are actually useful to others.

proposed carrots:
- providing hosting via svn
- provide scripts to generate web pages and links from IMP doc to the systems web pages
- scripts in svn can be kept in running order relatively easily by us

proposed requirements for shared biological systems
- documentation of authors, publications and an overview of the system
- a script run.py which reproduces the final results (when run with "./tools/imppy.sh python run.py")

1pm Tuesday.