Re: [IMP-dev] tutorials module in IMP?

Next version of the proposal:
- mudulename/bin becomes internal, undocumented, utility executables (eg the benchmarks). They will not get installed in build/bin or installed at all with imp. protein_ligand_score gets moved to

- applications which has executables that users are supposed to see (we will add facility to document the applications in a similar manner to how modules are currently documented). The code is not expected to be read by random users and the applications will get build into build/bin and installed in bin.

- a new directory, biological_systems will be added. In there will be scripts with data that have been published in separate papers about the biological system in question, The scripts should be written so as to be readable and modifiable by others.

Comments?