[IMP-dev] Shiny new imp-users mailing list

Now that we have a public release of IMP that non-developers can use, there is a new imp-users mailing list. This is targeted at "users" of IMP, i.e. for discussion of and help with the use of IMP, as opposed to technical discussion of new features.

Note that I did not automatically subscribe all the imp-dev people to imp-users. However, I suggest that you do subscribe to the imp-users list yourselves: http://salilab.org/imp/nightly/doc/html/maillists.html The non-technical amongst you might also want to unsubscribe from imp-dev at the same time!