Re: [IMP-dev] IMP release

On 3/5/10 10:48 AM, Ben Webb wrote:
I intend to branch the Subversion repository for the 1.0 IMP release at
5pm today - I need a semi-stable frozen version in order to build
binaries etc. for the release next week.

OK, the 1.0 branch is ready. Please check it out and play with it:

svn co https://svn.salilab.org/imp/branches/1.0 imp-1.0

If you have further urgent bug fixes, documentation, examples etc. I can still merge them into the 1.0 branch from trunk (the earlier you can commit them to trunk the better, please).

If you have shiny new features, feel free to commit them to trunk - they won't break the release.